2011年1月26日星期三

My laptop's low ibm x41 battery's life

I bought this Acer laptop emachines  few weeks ago because I gave my old laptop BenQ to our church. My old lappy was actually one of the older model laptops. It has a battery problem and I can not put it anywhere. It is very heavy and I can not use it when not plugged into an outlet. I was actually looking for a pink laptop that can also be installed in my bag, but my husband suggested I should look for good specifications, not just the look and feel ... blah! Bla! So, he was seeking the best laptop available here in our place and do not know much about the technical specifications required. Also looking for a large LCD screen with DVD / ROM, huge memory, hard drive and video card. So, finally, finally found the right one.
This Acer laptop emachines  costs P19, 995 free Retractable mouse notebook cooler. We just have to add P500 if you want an installation for the operating system, programs and other applications. Well, my husband is already an expert in it so it does not pay for the additional cost. This is actually my first laptop. A new laptop, sleek and modern look. I have no knowledge about the life of the laptop battery low. I thought it would last more than 6 hours, but I was surprised when I found out and realized that only lasts about 3 hours or even less. I am a heavy computer user. I use the computer for almost 24 hours! I'm worried about the duration of this laptop of mine will last. Whenever the low battery signal appears on my screen, I have to connect the charger so that I can continue my routine online. the battery in my laptop and starts to lose its capacity, because I always use it and I think after a year or two that you might need to get a new ibm x41 battery for an hour or two away from an outlet. Any tips and advice they can share with me my friends how I can prolong the life of the battery in my laptop?